Friday, June 3, 2016

Quick & Easy Pesto | YOUTUBE VIDEO|


Today we are going to take a trip to Italy...Just joking. I wish I could hop on a plane a fly to Italy for some yummy Italian food. Until that day comes I will Just have to make my own Italian food at home. In this video I put my own little twist on this pesto and it came out so good.










Ingredients:
2 cups fresh basil leaves (I used Thai Basil)
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup any nuts you like (I used pecans) you can use pinenuts
2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Salt, to taste
1/2 cup Shredded Vegan cheese- I used Daiya Mozzarella

I ate this with some homemade garlic knots. I hope to show you how we make our own garlic knots in an upcoming video.Enjoy!








 Please check me out on Facebook and Instagram

Facebook Page-
https://www.facebook.com/HalfPintKitchen1/

Instagram-
Veganhalfpintkitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment